Thursday, November 13, 2008

Misc.

My family and I have been dealing with the flu bug for the past week. I know many of you have desperately missed my beloved blog posts during my absence...NOT. I dare to dream.

Speaking of dreams, have you checked out despair.com yet? They are over on the side-bar there. In case you can't make out the words the first one says, "Destiny - You were meant for me. Perhaps as a punishment." The one with the sinking ship is, "Mistakes - It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others." They make me laugh, go over there and check out the one on Challenges. I think I am going to have a calender made there.

Last night Maidzilla shared the following recipe with the family. I doubt it's good, but I'll post it to make her happy. Hehehe.

3 or 4 chicken breasts
1/4 cup water
Zesty Italian Seasoning Packet

Cook the above in a crockpot on low for 3 hours.

Mix:
8 oz. cream cheese
1 can cream chicken soup

Pour over the chicken and cook for 1 more hour.

Maidzilla served this over rice. She claims her entire family enjoyed it. They may have been intimidated into telling her that by the rolling pin she waves around constantly! I love to jab at her, she gives it back to me in spades!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she deserves most of what she gets.

Aunt Krissy said...

I think that looks good. I will have to give it a try. Maybe take it to the Church potluck.

NaomiG said...

Popped onto your site from Pioneer Woman... I love love love the pics below, esp the two darling kiddos on the bridge--what a cool path! I would make that pic giant and frame it... so precious! Those pics are priceless. :-)

Also, your garden is gorgeous!

God Bless!