Monday, October 13, 2008

Change for Niece 'E'

Niece 'E' asked me to Photoshop some changes to her house. She knew what doors, siding, windows etc. she liked, she wanted me to put it all together.

Before.

After.

What do you think, will she like this? Do you like these changes? Do you have any ideas to share? The tree is staying, I left it out for purposes of illustration. I may put in some landscaping for her later.

Oh dear....the next picture accidentally uploaded from her camera onto my blog. How did that happen? Very cute picture of her husband and son to warm your heart on a cold Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

I think a racecar in the driveway would add some nice color.

Anonymous said...

I love the new look. When is it going to take place.

Slug-A-Bed said...

I believe they are going to start in the spring.

Slug-A-Bed said...

Tater,
They can afford these changes because they don't have a racecar in the driveway!

Anonymous said...

Great new look on the house .....Great looking boys your niece 'E' has!