Thursday, October 23, 2008

Reward!

I have received so many reader comments that I believe a reward is in order. As payment for your wonderful participation, I will show you an intricately built, rock wall that I enjoyed looking at last Saturday.





See how the mason transitioned from the red squared off rocks to the rounder more natural looking river rocks. Oh dear, that nice young man is standing in the way. Maybe we can get a better look at the wall in the next shot.

"Um....excuse me, young man. Could you please step aside for just a sec? We are trying to look at that lovely rock hard wall in front of you."


"Yes, hi there. I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm trying to show these nice people that wall. Could you step aside?"





"It would only take a second........ummm..........hello?" Apparently he is going to turn his back and ignore us! I can't believe it, how rude!

My dear readers, I'm sorry I couldn't give you the reward that I intended, what a disappointment for us! I guess we will have come back another day to get a picture of how well built that hunk of wall is.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you zoom in a little, I would really like to see the detail of the round river rock.

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry my brother-in-law (soon to be twice over :S) was so uncooperative! Next time just give me a call I can take care of the weakling! At least my husband has farm muscles… who needs those city muscles anyway?

Slug-A-Bed said...

I agree, city = soft, farm = firm.
Just don't tell city I said that please!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this reward. Those are very nice shots of that wall. I think I might have to save them with other nature pictures I have.

Anonymous said...

Very creative!!

Liz said...

Yes, that certainly is a nice specimen of chisled rock...mmmm.

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That nice young man there is definitely a reward. Glad he's mine :)

Anonymous said...

Aww wasn't that sweet Ang! and Slug-a-bed you are slacking off... its been a couple days since your last post. I need more study breaks than that :)