Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall colors in Minnesota!

Mom, two sis-in-law and five sisters went on a Girls Weekend Out. We visited Sister 'C's Beautiful Daughter at college. Did some outlet mall shopping and took in the scenery.



Check out the beautiful fall colors!


The pictures were taken by my sister-in-law 'J'.
We were by the Mississippi river in Minnesota.


The colors were incredibly vibrant!










This is my favorite shot, straight up through the tree. I think I may have this one and the one that shows the river, printed and framed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you gals came to visit today! It made my day and I wish I could have visited with you gals longer. What a great family :) Well have a great time together tomorrow and a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you too. Love you, Mom

Liz said...

What cute photos of your "Hooligans"! Great site too.

~Liz
http://AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I found your blog by way of The Pioneer Woman. I adore Autumn and just wanted to tell you that the pictures are gorgeous! Minnesota is a beautiful state. :)

Anonymous said...

I imagine there was a little laughter on that trip. Sister in law J takes great pictures. How did you know I was wishing I had some like that?