Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stern warning for my family.

Thank you anonymous for your lovely comment. If you had left your name I could have exempted you from this warning.

I know many of you are reading this, but I need to see more comments.

Your comments don't have to be detailed. I just want to know if you enjoyed the post or not. You can write, "I read your pathetic little blog, it is dumb, dumb, dumb." Just write something.

If you people don't give me what I need, I am going to start writing about each and every one of you! You know I can, you know I will! There are so many pictures I could dig out and post here. Don't make me do it! LOL

BTW little brother 'J' was the one who suggested I start a blog. Regretting that now aren't you, 'foolish boy who let his sister put him in dresses and wigs and take pictures of him'? Hee, Hee, Hee.

If there are non-family members reading this, (Don't I wish! I always wanted to be popular. Dang it, why not me?) I would love to hear from you even more than my family. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of you in embarrassing situations. So I will just ask nicely, "Please leave a comment. Thank you."

I love you all. Thanks for coming. Now go write some comments!

3 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Aw.. ok. Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I would tell you that you're good at this blog thing, but that would go to your head. I'd like to hear more family stories.

cargon said...

Hey there...found you through Pioneer Woman's blog. I haven'te read but 2 or 3 posts, but so far I'm diggin' it!